L —————- + ——————————— — + ———————-
L —————- + ——————————— — + ———————-
Information cardabstract and bibliographic information (hereinafter -ICRBS), the form of which is approved by orderMinistry of Education and Science of the RussianFederation of October 21, 2013 N 1168 (registeredBy the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation"__" __________ 2013, registration N _____),is an information document onresults of research,development and technological work(hereinafter — R&D), completedorganization-executing R&D (hereinafter -Contractor) in Russian.
2. Filling of ICRBS by the Contractor is carried out inthe Contractor’s personal account online withusing the software package, access towhich is posted on the official website www.rosrid.ru ininformation and telecommunication network"Internet" (hereinafter referred to as the software package).
3. Filling and direction of ICRBS is madeThe Contractor together with the R&D report (or itsstage) within 30 days from the date of completion and acceptanceregistered R&D (or its stage).
4. Direction of ICRBS and R&D report in the formelectronic documents signed by electronicby the signature of the Contractor, made inonline using the software package,located on the Internet.
5. When the Contractor draws up documents foron paper to the federal stateautonomous scientific institution "Centerinformation technology and organ systemsexecutive power "(hereinafter — FGANU CITiS)are sent:
one copy of ICRBS (filling in andunsealing of ICRBS is carried out inonline using the software package);
one copy of the R&D report;
cover letter to ICRBS and report onR&D on the official letterhead of the Contractor (with onecover letter can be sentICRBS and R&D reports for several works).
6. The following information is entered into the ICRBS:
6.1. R&D registration number — indicatedregistration number of the registration cardR&D assigned by FGANU CITiS, according to whichinformation and reporting documents are provided;
6.2. Registration number ICRBS — assignedFGANU CITiS;
6.3. Registration date — to be filled in by FGANU CITiS;
6.4. Name of registered R&D -filled in automatically after filling in the fieldregistration number of the RK;
6.5. With report, without report — stands outcorresponding code: 02 — if ICRBS is senttogether with the R&D report; 03 — if sentICRBS only;
6.6. Date of approval of the report — the date is indicatedapproval of the report by the head of the Contractor;
6.7. Number of books — indicated in Arabicin figures the total number of books (volumes) of the report,provided to FGANU CITiS;
6.8. Total number of pages — indicatedin Arabic numerals the total number of pages inall books (volumes) of the report;
6.9. Book numbers, number of pages in a book -are indicated when submitting several booksreport. Each book (volume) must haveindependent end-to-end pagination;
6.10. Applications, tables, illustrations,bibliography — indicated in Arabic numeralsthe total number of annexes to the report, tables andillustrations included in the report, as well as the rangepages, hyphenated (for example, 167-201) listsources used (bibliography)respectively;
6.11. Report title — indicatedtitle of the report. If providedICRBS without a report in this field is indicatedthe name of the registered R&D;
6.12. Authors (executors) of the report (SNILS, surname,name, patronymic, contribution to the work) — indicatedinformation about authors, insurance numberindividual personal account, surname, name,middle name of the author and his contribution to the work;
6.13. Keywords — specified from one tofive words or phrases characterizingR&D topics. Keywords are typedin capital letters in the nominative case;
6.14. Abstract — in short free formreflects the main content of the R&D report(result of work). The object is describedresearch, development or design;the purpose of the work; research methods and usedequipment; results obtained and novelty;basic constructive and technical and economicindicators; the degree of implementation; efficiency,field of application, etc.
The abstract is drawn up in accordance withthe requirements of the interstate standardGOST 7.9-95 "Abstract and annotation. Generalrequirements ".
The text of the abstract should be concise and clear,should not contain complex formulas, tables,figures and abbreviations without their decoding (exceptgenerally accepted), as well as abbreviated words (exceptgenerally accepted).
The volume of the abstract should not exceed 1000 characters(no more than 12 lines with one and a half intervals of 80characters, including spaces);
6.15. Codes of subject headings — codes are indicatedthematic headings of the third level (type 55.03.41) inaccording to the State rubricatorscientific and technical information (GOST R 7.0.49-2007). INin the absence of the third headings in the rubricatorlevel that uniquely define the R&D theme,the codes of the second level headings (type 55.03) are indicated;
6.16. UDC indices — universal indicesdecimal classification is assignedautomatically by codes of subject headings withresource of the federal statebudgetary institution of science "All-RussianInstitute of Scientific and Technical InformationRussian Academy of Sciences ";
6.17. International classification codes — codesbranches of science are assigned in accordance withinternational classification system;
6.18. Number of scientific papers on the subjectof work performed — the number ofdissertations and published scientific papers(articles, monographs, preprints, etc.),prepared by the authors (performers) of the work inthe process of its implementation and having to itdirect relation;
6.19. Information about publications related to R&D (N, datepublications, title of publication, author (s),type of publication, name of the publication) — indicatedinformation about published scientific works(articles, monographs, preprints, etc.),prepared by the authors (performers) of the work inthe process of its implementation and having to itdirect relation;
6.20. Transmission of a full copy of the report is allowed.to third parties for non-commercial use- indicates "yes" or "no";
6.21. Head of the organization, headwork, surname, initials, position, scientistdegree, rank — information aboutthe head of the organization and the leader(responsible executor) of the work;
6.22. The signature of the head of the organization mustbe sealed with the seal of the organization. Imprintprint should not obscure the text of the ICRBS.
7. FGANU CITiS, having received a report on R&D and / or ICRBS,within 10 working days assigns a report and / orICRBS registration number and notifiesContractor on assignment of registrationnumbers by placing an electronic copyregistered ICRBS with registrationnumber and a special graphic mark aboutthe fact of registration in the personal account of the Contractor.
8. The contractor is obliged to ensure the safetyelectronic and paper copy of the registeredICRBS, confirming the submission of documentsto FGANU CITiS.
Appendix N 3Approvedby order of the Ministry of Educationand science of the Russian Federationdated October 21, 2013 N 1168
Form of referral of abstract and bibliographic information about the defended dissertation for a scientific degreeICD Registration number ICD Date of registration(information card ————————— T —————- ¬dissertations) ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ L ————————— + —————— ——— ¬ ——— ¬PhD ¦ ¦ Doctoral ¦ ¦ L ——— L ———Date of defense Code (s) of scientific specialty (s) For the degree—————— T ——————————— —T ——————— ¬¦ ¦ ¦ ¦L —————- + ——————————— — + ———————- ——————————— T —————- ¬Submitted for protection: ¦Manuscript, incl. scientific report ¦Monography ¦ L ——————————— + —————- — —— ¬ —- T — T — ¬Number of volumes ¦ ¦ Volume numbers ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ + —— + + — + — + — +Total number of pages ¦ ¦ Number of pages per volume ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ L —— L — + — + —- — ¬ — ¬ —- ¬ —- ¬Appendices ¦ ¦ Tables ¦ ¦ Illustrations ¦ ¦ Bibliography ¦ ¦ L — L — L —- L —-Dissertation author———————— T ———————— T ———————— ¬¦ Last name ¦ First name Patronymic ¦L ———————— + ———————— + ————————-Dissertation title————————————————— ———————— ¬¦ ¦¦ ¦L ————————————————- ————————-Keywords————————————————— ———————— ¬¦ ¦+ ————————————————- ———————— +¦ ¦L ————————————————- ————————-abstract————————————————— ———————— ¬¦ ¦¦ ¦¦ ¦L ————————————————- ————————-Subject heading codes UDC indices———— T ———- T ———— T ———— T — ——— T ————— ¬¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦L ———- + ———- + ———— + ———— + — ——— + —————- Codes international classification———— T ———- T ———— T ———— T — ——— T ————— ¬¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦L ———- + ———- + ———— + ———— + — ——— + —————-Surname, initials Academic degree Scientific specialty code——————————— T ————— T— ———————— ¬¦Scientific supervisors (scientific ¦ ¦ ¦¦ consultant) ¦ ¦ ¦¦1. ¦ ¦ ¦¦2. ¦ ¦ ¦+ ——————————- + ————— + — ———————— +¦Official opponents ¦ ¦ ¦¦1. ¦ ¦ ¦¦2. ¦ ¦ ¦¦3. ¦ ¦ ¦L ——————————- + ————— + — ————————-Information about the organization in the council of which the defense was heldOGRNFull nameorganizationAbbreviatednameorganizationFounder (departmentalaffiliation)Dissertation Council code————————————————— ———————— ¬¦ ¦L ————————————————- ————————-The actual mailing address of the organization————————————————— ———————— ¬¦ ¦¦ ¦L ————————————————- ————————- OKPO code OKATO code OKOGU code OKOPF code OKVED code OKFS code———— T ———- T ———— T ———— T — ——— T ————— ¬¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦L ———- + ———- + ———— + ———— + — ——— + —————- Locality Phone Fax E-mail TIN—————— T ——— T ———- T ———- ————— T ——— ¬¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦L —————— + ——— + ———- + ———- ————— + ———Information about the organization in which the dissertation was carried outOGRNFull nameorganizationAbbreviatednameorganizationFounder (departmentalaffiliation)The actual mailing address of the organization————————————————— ———————— ¬¦ ¦¦ ¦L ————————————————- ————————- OKPO code Phone Fax E-mail Address Settlement———- T ——— T ———- T —————— ——- T —————- ¬¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦L ——— + ——— + ———- + —————— ——- + —————— ——— T ——— ¬The transfer of the full copy of the dissertation to the third is allowedpersons for non-commercial use ¦ Yes ¦ No ¦ L ——— + ———- Surname, Scientist initials Position degree, title Signature ———- T ——— T —————- T ———— ¬Head of the organization ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ + ——— + ——— + —————- + ———— +Chairman ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦dissertation council ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ L ——— + ——— + —————- + ———— M.P.
Requirements for completing the Referral Formabstract and bibliographic information aboutdefended dissertation for a scientistdegree
1. Information card of the dissertation (hereinafter -ICD), the form of which is approved by orderMinistry of Education and Science of the RussianFederation of October 21, 2013 N 1168 (registeredBy the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation"__" __________ 2013, registration N _____),is an information document onmaster’s or doctoral dissertation and itsthe author, completed in Russian.
2. Filling in the ICD is done in the personalthe office of the organization on the basis of which it was createddissertation council (hereinafter referred to as the Contractor), inonline using the software package,access to which is posted on the official websitewww.rosrid.ru in information and telecommunicationnetwork "Internet" (hereinafter — softwarecomplex).
3. Filling out and sending the ICD to the federalstate autonomous scientific institution"Center for Information Technologies and Systemsexecutive authorities "(hereinafter — FGANUCITiS) is made by the Contractor together withdissertation within 30 days from the date of defensedissertation and award of a scientific degree.
4. Direction of the ICD as well as loadingabstract and full text of the thesis in the formelectronic documents signed by electronicby the Contractor’s signature, made onlinemode using the software package.
5. When drawing up documents on papercarrier to FGANU CITiS are sent:
one copy of the ICD (filling in andICD printing is performed onlineusing the software package);
one copy of the dissertation author’s abstract;
one copy of the thesis;
cover letter for ICD and dissertation onthe official letterhead of the Contractor.
6. The following information is entered into the ICD:
6.1. ICD registration number — assignedFGANU CITiS;
6.2. Registration date — to be filled in by FGANU CITiS;
6.3. Candidate, doctoral — indicated inthe corresponding field when presentedrespectively candidate or doctoraldissertation;
6.4. Protection date — indicates the protection datedissertation in the dissertation council;
6.5. Scientific specialty code (s) -the codes of the scientific specialty are indicated, according 123helpme.me towhich the thesis is defended, in accordance withnomenclature of scientific specialtiesemployees approved by order of the Ministryeducation and science of the Russian Federation from 25February 2009 N 59 (registered by the MinistryJustice of the Russian Federation on March 20, 2009,registration N 13561);
6.6. For a degree — indicatedthe name of the academic degree and branch of science, bywhich is awarded an academic degree, inaccording to the classifier;
6.7. Submitted for protection — indicatedthe corresponding classifier value;
6.8. Number of volumes — indicated in Arabicin figures the total number of volumes representeddissertation;
6.9. Total number of pages — indicatedin Arabic numerals the total number of pages inall volumes of the thesis;
6.10. Volume numbers, number of pages in a volume -fill up when multiple volumes are presenteddissertation, numbers of volumes andthe number of pages in each volume, respectively.Each volume should have an independentcontinuous pagination.
If a monograph is submitted for defense,the number of pages is not indicated;
6.11. Applications, tables, illustrations,bibliography — indicated in Arabic numeralsthe total number of applications to the dissertation,number of tables and illustrations, anda range of pages separated by a hyphen (for example, 167-201)list of sources used (listliterature), respectively;